Information available from the Site.
2. This Site should be regarded as an offer or solicitation to conduct designated investment business, as defined by the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, in any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom. Any research or other material on the following pages of this Site has been prepared for persons in the United Kingdom and is not intended for distribution or use outside the United Kingdom. CS Financial Solutions may be prohibited or restricted by legislation or regulation in any other jurisdiction from directing or making this Site available to you; in particular the Site is not for distribution in, nor directed at, persons in the USA or Canada. You should satisfy yourself before reading any research or other material that CS Financial Solutions is permitted to provide it to you under relevant legislation and regulations. CS Financial Solutions accepts no responsibility whatever for any failure by a person resident outside the United Kingdom to observe the foregoing.
3. You understand that while you may be able to access certain research tools and reports through this Site, the availability of such information does not constitute a personal recommendation. Neither CS Financial Solutions nor any of its directors, officers, employees or agents shall have any liability, howsoever arising, for any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in it or lack of care in its preparation or publication, provided that this shall not exclude liability to the extent that this is impermissible under the law relating to financial services. You are recommended to seek advice concerning suitability from your investment advisor. Investors should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a reliable indicator of future results and that the price of shares and other investments, and the income derived from them, may fall as well as rise and the amount realised may be less than the original sum invested. You agree not to hold CS Financial Solutions and/or any of its respective officers, employees, agents or affiliates liable for any investment decisions made by you arising from the use of the Site or its Content.
Content Use and Reproduction
4. You acknowledge that the Site contains information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, and other material (collectively "Content") which is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights proprietary to CS Financial Solutions and its licensors.
5. No part of the Content may without the prior written permission of CS Financial Solutions be permanently stored, reproduced or copied in any form or by means other than for the user's legitimate, legal and reasonable internal business or personal purposes, provided that the user does not modify the paper or electronic copy and maintains all of the CS Financial Solutions notices (such as all legal notices and disclaimers, copyright notices, trade mark legends, or other proprietary rights).
6. Distribution, reselling or reproduction of the Content is strictly prohibited. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content in whole or in part.
About this site
7. CS Financial Solutions provides this Site for your information only and without warranties or other assurances of any kind. It reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Site without notice. Other than disclosures relating to CS Financial Solutions, the information on this Site is based on current public information that it considers reliable. CS Financial Solutions endeavours to correct any errors or omissions within its control as soon as it becomes aware of them, but it does not guarantee that the Site will be secure, accurate, error free, uninterrupted or free of computer viruses or other harmful components and the Site should not be relied on as such.
8. CS Financial Solutions will not be liable for the consequences of any event beyond its reasonable control (including the electronic transmission of data, content, material and information over the internet and the interception or decryption of it by others) or for any damages resulting therefrom.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither CS Financial Solutions nor any other party involved in creating, producing or communicating the Site shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether reasonably foreseeable or not, resulting from the use of or inability to use it, including but not limited to interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from force majeure, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorised access to CS Financial Solutions's records, programs or services.
11. Email messages sent via the Site are not secure. We urge you not to send email to CS Financial Solutions containing confidential information, or that relate to time sensitive matters. You agree that you do so at your own risk and that you hold CS Financial Solutions harmless from any loss that you may suffer as a result. An automated delivery receipt does not constitute acceptance of any email; we will only be deemed to have accepted an email if we either expressly reply to or act on your email.
13. By accessing other websites through links provided by CS Financial Solutions (be it a hypertext link or other referral device), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
13.1 Should you access or view content on any website that is not provided by CS Financial Solutions via the Site you do so at your own risk. CS Financial Solutions has no control over the content of an external website and is not responsible for it or any damages or losses that may arise from your use of it.
13.2 The material available on external websites has been produced by independent providers that are not affiliated with CS Financial Solutions and may not be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Any opinions or recommendations expressed on external sites are solely those of the independent providers and are not the opinions or recommendations of CS Financial Solutions.
13.3 You understand that while some of the linked websites may provide information and news stories about investments, the availability of such information does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell or otherwise trade all or any of the securities discussed therein. You understand that you are responsible for your own investment decisions and you should seek your own professional advice as to the suitability of any investment mentioned in such information.
14. You may not link to this Site without the prior written consent of CS Financial Solutions, nor must the Site be framed on any other website. CS Financial Solutions reserves the right to withdraw any linking permission without notice.
15. By submitting your details on the Site, you consent to CS Financial Solutions maintaining, recording, holding and using your personal data in relation to the provision and use of this Site. In so doing, CS Financial Solutions shall at all times comply with the requirements of current data protection legislation.
16. If you receive marketing, research or other regular information from CS Financial Solutions and wish to unsubscribe please email email@example.com
17. Telephone calls may be recorded for training and business purposes.
18. For the purposes of S.21 Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 the Site has been approved by CS Financial Solutions (CSFS) Limited.
19. CS Financial Solutions Holdings Limited (registered in England No. 9252043) is the parent company of CS Financial Solutions (CSFS) Limited and CS Trustees (CST) Limited.
19.1 The principal companies within the CS Financial Solutions group of companies are:
21. CSFS’ registered VAT number is 548 501148
21.1 For general enquiries by email, please contact CS Financial Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org
22. In order to maintain the security of its systems, protect its staff and detect fraud and other crimes, CS Financial Solutions reserves the right to monitor all internet communications, including web and email traffic, into and out of its group company domains and/or systems. Monitoring includes checks for, but not limited to, viruses and other malignant codes, criminal activity and inappropriate, offensive or otherwise unacceptable use or content.
23. CS Financial Solutions reserves the right to cooperate fully with any investigation by national and international police, regulatory authorities and other officials, and reserves the right to disclose any personal data (including personal or private electronic communication transmitted on the Site) to such officials to the extent requested by them in connection with any such investigation, or as otherwise required by law or regulation.
24. Current tax levels and reliefs may change and the value of any relief depends on individual circumstances
25. We may assign or transfer our rights and/or obligations under these Terms on notice (which may be posted on the Site) to any other person or entity. You shall not assign or transfer all or any of your rights, benefits or obligations under these Terms.
Updated: August 2016